Thursday, April 28, 2011

Enjoying the mall

I used to think shopping at the mall was just throwing hard earned money away.  I looked at the tag on clothes, roll my eyes and walk right out of the store.  I look at the mall different now and I like going to the mall for many reasons.  The best part is you can get a lot of stuff FREE at the mall just by doing some homework before you shop.  We do not have a mall where I live so it is a nice change when I am in the city.  Most mall's have a kids play area that is free and after walking around for hours it is nice to put your feet up and watch your kids burn the rest of their energy. 
My cousin will be a first time Dad in just a couple of months so I will be doing some shopping for the new baby this weekend.  While I am at the mall I will be picking up some items that I found great deals on this week.
VICTORIA SECRET - I downloaded a coupon for a free ruched back panty with any purchase.  I also have a coupon $10 off a pink bra.  They have a special going on right now 2 for $32.  With my coupon I can get 2 for $22 and a free panty. 
BUCKLE - 50% off necklaces.  I found several necklaces for $6.99.  If I buy two I can get one free.  Three birthday/ Christmas gifts done and I am only out $14.  Now I have all year to think about who to give them to.
DISNEY- I love going into the Disney store with my kids.  Even if I am not buying anything it is fun to look around.  Right now they have a good deal on sleepwear,  2 for $24 .  They also have Phineas and ferb sunglasses for $1.99, that will put a big smile on my Son's super cute face indeed.
FAMOUS FOOTWEAR- Now that winter is over they are doing a clearance on all winter boots 70%OFF I found a cute pair of boots for my Daughter for $15 I will just buy the next size up and we will be all set for next year.  If she happens to grow a lot and they do not fit her, I have a niece that loves shoes.
DILLARD'S- spend $32.00 (I need some makeup so this will not be hard to do) and receive a free Lancome gift.  You choose the bag and 6 lancome items to put in the bag. You receive more free merchandise then you spend, love when that happens.
BATH AND BODY WORKS - Here is the best deal.  Buy 3 signature collection products and you get 2 free.  Just for buying a signature collection product you receive a free tote and 10 full size items inside that tote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment