Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting ready for 2011

We had so many changes in 2010 that I have fallen behind on so many things.  I know it will surprise all who know me but I have not clipped a coupon, planned my menu and have even fallen behind on a few bills in the past 3 months.  Part of my job is to help my Husband with the bread route and it has us working long hours.  Now that the holidays are coming to an end and our schedule is changing I am excited to focus on what I do best, MANAGE MY HOME.
I will be spending the next few days organizing my December files, sending out our tax statements, making our menu and organizing my coupons.  Out with the old and in with the new.  Old medicines need to be thrown away, old clothes donated and make room to stockpile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment