Friday, May 6, 2011

shopping a mega event and food storage

Kroger is having a great mega event sale this week.  If you are a regular coupon clipper you will be able to get a lot of stuff free this week. Free pasta, chips, water etc.... Our Fry's also has great deals on toilet paper, paper towels, bbq sauce, pasta sauce and fabric softener.  This combined with coupons makes a great sale.  Now.... Where do I keep it all? I am blessed with a big kitchen with a lot of cupboards and a nice pantry but it is hard to keep track of what I have and rotate my items to make sure I use oldest first.  My wonderful husband bought a storage shelving rack (discounted $40 at home depot) and I keep a lot of my duplicates on this. 
With our business we make more money over the summer months so I try to stock up on everything.  That way when our business is slow in the winter months I do not have to spend any money on grocery, this gets us through the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment